Air-dried dog food is currently very much in trend. Many of you may know about it and many of you may be confused or have a misunderstanding whether it is good for your dog or not. Here you get answers to all your doubts. This dog food is one such supplement that allows your baby dog to eat in a natural wild way which is raw form. But not only this, it allows your dog to enjoy the food and not only be natural, but also get important nutrients for healthy growth and well-being.
Why feed air-dried fog food?
We know that the dog is related to wild animals such as wolves. Therefore, if we study further, dogs are also able to eat and enjoy raw meat. With so much available on the market, we have several well-known brands that assure you of offering not only quality food, but also filled with necessary vitamins, minerals and nutrition. Therefore, is it OK to feed your beloved dog the only commercially available preservative mixed dog food?
The answer to this will probably be no, but even if you still have doubts, let’s explore the process of making air-dried dog food and the benefits for your dog.
About making the best air-dried dog food?
- They are not cooked: One of the main reasons to give your dog this food is because it is not cooked. Yes, you heard right. These are specially tempered so that all the moisture from the raw meat evaporates. This enables us to maintain the natural nutritional level of the meat while increasing shelf life and making it edible for your dog. If you think of any downside, there is nothing that can be considered harmful. It is because of zero moisture in the raw material that any food not only lasts for several years, but also locks all the benefits of it without loss.
- 90-95% real meat: The best air-dried dog food has almost 90 to 95% real meat that is packed with nutrition in every way. However, when we see many branded companies offering processed foods with a high level of nutrients, it seems to pale in comparison to air-dried foods. In research, it has been noticed that branded dog food manufacturers mix preservatives which not only harm the dog slowly and steadily, but also many times at a later stage result in disabilities.
Does your dog benefit from being fed dry dog food?
- No need for refrigeration: Yes, you may be aware that many of the food packages available for your dog after opening have instructions to refrigerate at a certain temperature. But when we talk about these air-dried foods, they do not require any form of refrigeration.
- Fresh home raised pastures: Compared to venison with domestic pastures, we know all the basic advantages of it. Thus, the air-dried item is made from home-raised pasture, so that customers who buy it will be assured of feeding their dogs with all natural healthy meat.
- Contains many nutrients: Talking about the level of nutrition your dog will get from this food is many. Such as biotin, special minerals, animal fresh organ meat, natural vitamins, necessary protein and many more.
- Free from the artificial agent: Those who feed their dogs and market dog food are aware of the amount of artificial products such as preservatives, soy, synthetic minerals, vitamins, flavors, colors, gluten, wheat, grains, etc. that are sure to affect your dog’s health. But compared to dried dog food, they have nothing as such and have everything naturally compressed.
Therefore, there is no doubt why you must choose air-dried dog food over artificial branded dog food.