Masturbation feels so good that many a man has overdone things a bit and ended up with a sore penis – if not a raw penis. Avoiding a sore penis is one of the main rules of practicing good penis care, so a guy needs to be in pain to not get carried away when he self-stimulates. But sometimes a man experiments with new forms of solo sexual play and can end up with a sore penis simply because he is unfamiliar with the new sex toy. This may be the case the first few times a man uses a penis milking machine.
The following provides some good advice on how to use a milking machine without ending up with an unwanted sore penis.
– Don’t be a cow. Typically, milking machines are used as a way to more efficiently get milk from an actual cow. They have tubes that are meant to attach to a cow’s udder and when the machine is turned on quite forcefully squeeze and release the udder to get the milk flowing.
It is good for a cow, but a man is not a cow – not even an ox. Using a cow milking machine on a human penis is asking for trouble. It is made to accommodate udders, which are not the same size as penises; more importantly, the udder requires more coercive force than the penis.
So instead of a cow milking machine, buy a specialized machine designed to milk human penises. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with varying functions.
– Read first. Male milking machines are sex toys and like most sex toys they should come with a set of instructions. In the heat of the moment, don’t just throw these away; Read them. They may have important safety instructions.
– Make some preparations. These machines are not meant to force a guy into an erection; they are meant to be used on an already erect penis, so take the time to make the member properly stiff. Also, the penis may need to be lubricated; read the instructions (see point #2 above) to see if this is necessary and if a specific type of lubricant is needed.
– Rubber up. Unless the instructions exclude it, you should consider using a condom. That little extra layer can help prevent soreness.
– Watch. This is probably the hardest part. If the milking machine is doing its job properly, a guy is going to experience some amazing sensations on his penis. When this happens, it’s not unusual for a guy to forget everything else and just concentrate on building up to a great climax. However, it is best if a guy can keep at least a small part of his mind paying attention to how the machine works. Although it feels good, does it seem to pinch or rub the penis? Does it cause skin to clump together? If a guy is intact, is his foreskin free to be caught? Keeping a piece of one’s thoughts about the process itself can help a guy know if he needs to stop to avoid a sore penis—or maybe even an injury.
A male milking machine can bring great pleasure, even if the end result is a sore penis. When a sore penis occurs, for whatever reason, it pays to use a top drawer penis health cream (healthcare professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be gentle and safe for the skin). To help restore damaged penile skin resulting from soreness and overuse, find a cream that contains both an emollient (like shea butter) and a natural moisturizer (like vitamin E). Penile skin also benefits from the presence of a powerful antioxidant, particularly alpha lipoic acid. This ingredient fights excess free radicals that can damage the penile skin by creating oxidative stress.